Our truck spray painters will have your vehicle looking as good as new in no time
At Truckrite, we only use the highest quality PPG paints and technology to ensure your complete satisfaction, as well as offering a full manufacturer’s warranty for your peace of mind.
We are an authorised Fleetpool repairer.
Based in Melbourne, our truck spray painting equipment includes truck sized spray booths, computerised mixing and colour matching rooms and equipment, as well as infrared drying units to expedite the paint drying process and subsequently your downtime.
Our highly trained and experienced spray painting staff will reproduce the colour of your vehicle and finish to the highest quality standard.
Our spray painting process:
- Our painters obtain the precise colour match using our digital multiangle spectrophotometer. The light sensor works by shining a white light at an object and then recording the reflected colour. It also records the intensity of the reflection (brightness) as well as the paint finish thanks to the multi-angle sensor. This allows us to match the exact colour of paint that your vehicle needs.
- Our staff will sand the damaged area (or the whole vehicle) to prep the surface for the new coating.
- If needed, our specialists will repair/replace any damaged panel.
- Undercoating is performed. In this process, we apply up to 3 layers of primer (depending on the surface) to make sure the spray paint adheres properly.
- Our truck spray painters will apply the topcoat.
- Your vehicle will rest in one of our state-of-the-art low bake ovens, ensuring uniform curing and consequently, a high quality paint finish. Ask our specialists if you need an express repair.
- Your vehicle will be inspected by our quality department. Then, it will proceed to the washing area to have it ready for your collection.